Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Jump start your day with some sales training

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It starts you off right and gets your metabolism and your body moving. So what are you doing for your mind?
One of the first things I do every morning is to read some sort of sales training literature. It fuels my mind and gets me thinking about how to do my job better every day. In fact, if you read for thirty minutes every morning, you can go through quite a few sales training books in a year.
Formal training is great, but your are your best teacher. You know how you learn best and what interests you the most. Take charge of your sales training and get moving on the right track every morning.
I've known many sales people, including myself, who just because they read material relating to their field, became better sellers and some became top sellers, just because they read sales training manuals and books for a half hour every morning.
Regardless of how good a sales person you are, I suggest getting up a little earlier in the morning and feeding your brain the nutrition it needs to succeed.

No comments: