Sunday, January 28, 2007

Make more money now!

I recently was talking to a friend of mine who makes a lot more money than I do, and he works from home for only a few hours a day. I also work from home, but all day long doing copywriting for companies.
Mike often calls me at about noon wanting me to go downtown and meet him for lunch or will want me to head out to the golf course with him. Finally, I asked him how he has all the time in the world to play while making the money that he does.
He replied that he has a very simple system that was working for him, which required him to have one website and just spend a little time each day basically doing maintenance on it.
I have yet to give up my writing, because it is something that I love, but you should take a look at this. I urge you to check it out...aparently it changes lives!
Click Here!

No comments: